Annual Furnace Maintenance Prolongs the Life of your System
Annual furnace maintenance helps ensure that your oil or gas burning furnace is not only keeping your household warm but running at maximum efficiency. Keeping your furnace clean and safety tested will also help guarantee a long life with minimum repairs, saving you lots of money. An Alberta winter can be fairly brutal, so being proactive about your heating system is not only smart, it is essential.
ALBERTA MOUNTAIN AIR EXCLUSIVE FURNACE TUNE UP SPECIAL: $135 plus GST
Alberta Mountain Air offers a cost-effective furnace maintenance program that includes a filter change, humidifier pad change, tune up and 20-point inspection. At the end of your inspection, our technician will provide you with a handwritten report. If a problem is detected during the inspection, a cost estimate for parts and labour will be included at no extra charge.
Our 20-Point Furnace Maintenance Inspection includes:
- Check thermostat settings
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check and inspect condensate drain
- Check system controls
- Check Gas connections, gas pressure, burner combustion, and heat exchanger
- Adjustment, clean of pilot light
- Check for dirt or debris in combustion blower
- Inspection and clean ignition system
- Clean and adjust fan switch
- Inspect flue pipe
- Record performance and temperature Data
- Secure loose panels
- Inspect and adjusting pulleys and belts
- Lubrication of bearings and motors
- Replace the air filter (if necessary)
- Examine and record the amperage and voltage of the condenser fan motor, compressor, and blower motor
- Clean furnace cabinet inside and out
- Run furnace through 1 cycle
- Check humidifier operation
Never Miss a Tune Up when You Book Ahead!
BOOK US FOR AN ANNUAL CHECK, 1 YEAR AHEAD OF TIME AND SAVE 10%.
We will contact you and remind you that a year has passed. You will save money and never miss an important inspection timeline.