AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR SERVICES
Certified Technicians Ready to Repair All Brands of Air Conditioners
If you have an air conditioner, you want it to work on those hot days and hot nights! There’s not time to waste when it breaks down, getting it fixed.
Like most appliances, your air conditioner has many different parts, any of which could fail over the course of its life span. As your air conditioner ages, it could be more prone to breaking down. Some of the most common air conditioner problems our team of technicians faces include:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Inadequate maintenance
- Electric control failure
- Contactors and capacitors
- Drainage problems
Alberta Mountain Air has certified technicians available 24/7 who can service all models and brands of air conditioners.
We Guarantee Customer Satisfaction
We leave our customers happy, with an operating furnace.
We guarantee that your furnace repair is done right, or you are not charged!
Four Things to Check Before Calling a Technician
Often an Air Conditioner does not power up and there is an easy fix. Before calling a technician, check these four things first:
- FILTER – Check the filter. A very dirty furnace filter could inhibit the flow of cool air.
- THERMOSTAT – Turn your thermostat to ‘cool’ and lower the temperature 3-5 degrees below the room temperate.
- TRIPPED CIRCUIT BREAKERS – Check your breaker box. Reset the appropriate breaker if it has been tripped.
- BLOCKED VENTS – Check your heating vents. They should be kept open. Avoid putting items like furniture on top.