AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE
Annual Air Conditioning Maintenance Prolongs the Life of your System
An air conditioner’s filters, coils, and fins require annual maintenance for the unit to function effectively and efficiently throughout its years of service. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases.
As your HVAC system runs, it accumulates dust and dirt in key areas that affect its efficiency, like the condensing coils and air filters. Left unchecked, your A/C system can lose 5 percent of its operating efficiency each year because of this buildup, meaning it can’t cool your house as capably as it could if it were clean.
AIR CONDITIONING TUNE UP SPECIAL:
$150 plus GST
Alberta Mountain Air offers a cost-effective air conditioning maintenance program that includes a filter change, and 12-point inspection. At the end of your inspection, our technician will provide you with a handwritten report. If a problem is detected during the inspection, a cost estimate for parts and labour will be included at no extra charge
Never Miss a Tune Up when You Book Ahead!
BOOK US FOR AN ANNUAL CHECK, 1 YEAR AHEAD OF TIME AND SAVE 10%.
We will contact you and remind you that a year has passed. You will save money and never miss an important inspection timeline.
SPECIAL PRICE ON FURNANCE AND AIR CONDITIONING
$275 plus GST
We have certified technicians that check both your air conditioning and furnace units
During the same visit, saving your money!
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR AIR CONDITIONING MAINTENANCE TUNE-UP
OUR CERTIFIED TECHINICIANS UNDERTAKE a 12-POINT FURNANCE MAINTENANCE INSPECTION THAT INCLUDES:
- Checking Thermostat Settings
- Tightening all Electrical Connections
- Lubricating all Moving Parts
- Checking/Inspecting the Condensate Drain
- Checking System Controls
- Checking Gas Connections, Gas Pressure, Burner Combustion, and Heat Exchanger
- Adjustment, cleaning of the pilot light
- Checking for dirt or debris in the combustion blower
- Inspection/Cleaning of the ignition system
- Cleaning/Adjusting the fan switch
- Inspection exhaust system
- Recording Performance and Temperature Data